|Leader||Tsar Sorejo III|
The Tsardom of Lura is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Tsar Sorejo III with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.183 billion Lurans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lunaja-Solare. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Luran economy, worth 439 trillion perpers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 138,212 perpers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Lunaja-Solare for fear of causing a fuss, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and Brown Sugar 101 is a popular course at community colleges. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lura's national animal is the tuatara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, Brown Sugar 101 is a popular course at community colleges.
- : Lura was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Lura, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Lura was endorsed by The Kingdom of Arklanda.
- : Lura endorsed The Kingdom of Arklanda.
- : Lura lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Arklanda.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Lunaja-Solare for fear of causing a fuss.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Lura, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 89 » The Void Territories, Ransium, Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Bregaria, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Turbeaux, Entitize, Reannia, Feladria, Novian Republics, Love and Nature, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Hyon Delta, Forgotten Beauty, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ordand, Cheloboria, Artemis, Blon Gre, Caterasia, Bilsa, Appendia, Ashrah, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Chilledsville, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Crowacia, Tscharva, Girelna, Taco Respublic, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Alcantaria, East Stederland, Cikya, and 39 others.Jutsa, Terrabod, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Rhuarc Bastion, The Most Serene Republicans, Zinguanaville, Kannap, The Long Valley, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Edible Plywood, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Rivienland, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Ancorai, Kepler-0085, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Dasche, Gloomspick, Lugnan, Foir, Doxstern, New Autarky, Shalotte, Ordealius, McClandia Doge 2, Twiliydawn, Eaven, Central Dintinia, and Arklanda.