The Easter VrijStaat of Ownzone is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Punisher with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.819 billion Ownzoneans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vault 75. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Ownzonean economy, worth a remarkable 2,345 trillion Eggs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 238,913 Eggs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, and promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ownzone's national animal is the Cow Murloc, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dudeism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ownzone endorsed The Archipelagic Kingdom of Foir.
- : Ownzone lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Ownzone voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Ownzone was endorsed by The Infinite Islands of Zayaki.
- : Following new legislation in Ownzone, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ironic Remarks, Cannibaland, Kawastyselir, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Candlewhisper Archive, Ziotah and Riverside, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Canaltia, Caterasia, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Wantevolo, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Entitize, Bregaria, Lura, Crowacia, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Girelna, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Alcantaria, and 43 others.Roless, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Jutsa, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Zinguanaville, Terrabod, Kannap, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Kepler-0085, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Dasche, Edible Plywood, Lugnan, Doxstern, Twiliydawn, New Autarky, Shalotte, McClandia Doge 2, Ordealius, Eaven, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Kvenland, Fartsniffage, New Latin Locality, Wizardonia, Central Dintinia, The World Wildlife Fund, and Zayaki.