The United Gamers of DetroitSmash is a massive, safe nation, ruled by AngelKiba with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.347 billion DetroitSmashians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Floyand. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient DetroitSmashian economy, worth 378 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an impressive 113,224 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association, anti-government web sites are springing up, and the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts. Crime is totally unknown. DetroitSmash's national animal is the swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DetroitSmash was endorsed by The Comforting Island Paradise of New Kowloon Bay.
- : DetroitSmash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : DetroitSmash changed its national nation type to "United Gamers".
- : DetroitSmash changed its national nation type to "United States of Gamers".
- : Following new legislation in DetroitSmash, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : DetroitSmash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : DetroitSmash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : DetroitSmash endorsed The Rebel Collective of PYT.
- : DetroitSmash was endorsed by The Rebel Collective of PYT.
- : DetroitSmash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 53 » Wysrod, Rhie, Ner Epiand, Valentian Elysium, Makykay, Solsevara, Namakan, Pianaville, Drewish, Kachikawawa, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Clialaad, Seranis, Waitiki, Santa Pace, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Sainte Marie du Mont, United States of Island land, Point Comfort Colony, Galimania, Girls Who Say Bruh, Isentran, Anollasia, Ultimate Wakanda, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Vivolkha, Megistos, Katitania, S Mova Derat, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Testa, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Janraiqlux, Samonaemia, Capea, Saint Islaw Wra, The Fortem, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Venmere, and 3 others.Coldian, PYT, and New Kowloon Bay.