|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.853 billion Blogotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 13,074 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 386,207 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The art of conversation has been rediscovered, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, education and welfare spending are on the rise, and weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, education and welfare spending are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government is flooded with compensation requests.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Achiotopia, Testa, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Austral Coast, Dustwind, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Eames, Dovant, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Uprus, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Tapperhed, and 95 others.Jimjam Goober, A R V E R N A, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Lamborghini Murcielago, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Flex Lexington, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Martunra, Canthos, Blavorth, Discotheque, Airday, Zachais, Quemfaria, Carbo Nation, Solarampa, Xemja, Neojinkotsu, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, Athontia, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Terra Royaume, AciaciaMont, The Pizza, Caldorado, The Republic of Osea, Nublar Paradox, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Medetas, Everrettannia, Galoamar, Snakeden, Republic of Karskarovyt, Harekoku, Ergandia, Itic, Ehrgeizig, Namakan, Eppur, Leprechaun Gold, United North American Islands, Drewish, Armatha, Old Tryst, Great Ranges, Ariree, Kachikawawa, Calrad, KaldDalen, The Galactic RepubIlic, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Anarchals, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Bailsland, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Bortheria, Mexemincerirenth, Porymonia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Lantzalot, Dystopija, Acvilsol, Apuoxia, and HumanSanity.