|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and notable for its feral children, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 38.478 billion Blogotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 13,494 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 350,712 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, and bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Zebastani.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Reformed Kingdom of Indochina and Oceania.
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The Reformed Kingdom of Indochina and Oceania.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Kyrizstanislav, Seantonia, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Lacuna, Karlando, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Dovant, Free Land of Rebellium, Vivolkha, Ferte, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Airday, Zachais, Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, Medetas, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Seranis, Nea Komnenia, Zeklandia, The Unidet Of Life, Testa, Membatak, and 79 others.Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Katitania, Holma, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Samonaemia, Grimmywelsh, Greater Theowherveld, Faradova, Cathamye, Hellenic Exusia, Herfenzir, Kaltovar, Macrasetia, Girls Who Say Bruh, Rauensteinland, Empire Of Shield, Coldian, Aquachromia, The Galactic American Imperium, Denadamelada, Breosia, Hashari Darussalam, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Gal Cradia, Malayn, Immortal Anfield, Fractethyst, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Cynpeon, Second Peenadian, Houbur, Geonomia, Puffandria, United federation of kurdistan, Havesia, Demeters Children, Markanite, Attoree, The Divine Elephant, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Phello, Saint Nations, Striagro Uspil, Northern African Sahara, Strigberg, Boroii, Derrian Islands, Rotzka, United Atle Lamton, Lisokyo, Archipel Kerguelen, Clialaad, United Kolance, Belistien, Syedians, Pickens Nation, Navarimill, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Nami Bays, Smantrobiais, Austral Imperium, Luzfria, Luna Bean, Iron Soviet, Aurum Port, Uvoma, Tramolvalnia, Nister Kedsuli, Ceasarian Republic, Free Las Pinas, Ittika, Murdenholl, Indochina and Oceania, and Zebastani.