|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, ban on automobiles, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.73 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 12,169 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Tourism and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 383,548 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Ding Dong Daddy's bedroom, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, and sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Ding Dong Daddy's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, entire families are dragged into counseling whenever children fight on a playground.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Seranis, Achiotopia, Testa, Zeklandia, HN67, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, The Tasmanian Islands, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Oom, Parpaza, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Edorask, Tycorn, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Kilenel, Karlando, The Parandeam, Pax Athena, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, DunNaGall, Austral Coast, Formic Republic, Dustwind, Sygnafylki, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Punlords, Finswedeway, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, and 42 others.The Marcolinan Islands, Northern African Sahara, Aspistania, Stalorpreadum, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Adorable Kittens, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Wakazia, Blagaria, Eames, Dovant, Free Earthian Yap, Echocrimsonia, Laykeria, DEATH HOUSE, South and East Illyria, Zachais, New Fania, Muricasz, Marchandal, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, Thomason, Loukania, United States of Kerthina, Mursilis, Niedonia, Uprus, DVVK, Dregotoria, Nooooooooooooooo, Cyber Revolution, Sorya, Grahnol, Kuriko, Puccia, Bay of India, Aozora Blu Sky, and Malords.