|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 35.927 billion Blogotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 11,330 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 315,365 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Entire families are dragged into counseling whenever children fight on a playground, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs, and there's a bright dawn ahead for Blogotopia. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, there's a bright dawn ahead for Blogotopia.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, even immigrants complain that immigrants keep taking their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, entire families are dragged into counseling whenever children fight on a playground.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the Blogotopian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the cold war against capitalism is growing chillier by the day.
- : Blogotopia was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Sultanate of Xeroa.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Dovant, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Airday, Zachais, and 81 others.Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, Terra Royaume, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Namakan, Drewish, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Calrad, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Seranis, Lundara, Nea Komnenia, Zeklandia, Mauryana, The unidet Of life, United States of Island land, Testa, Membatak, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Rhie, Megistos, Kalldunn, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Mat She, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Skamor, Katitania, Holma, The Fortem, Greater Puptioneberadon, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Horacellum, Tausend Seen, Renetopia, Zubrowlitz, Silvedania, Wischland, Artyolae, Samonaemia, Oppressthemville, Yellowjacket, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Greater Theowherveld, Malevos, The Wires Empire, Coldian, Faradova, Porflox, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Vestyria, Margaux, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, and Burka.