WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Christmas, Easter, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Bar on the corner of every region, Beer, The Mystical Council, Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake, The Greater Holy Isles, Right to Life, Technologica, Avadam Inn, Solar Alliance, Travelling Region, Kawaii, Versailles Isle, Plum Island, and 33 others.Hollow Point, AU912 zombie survival bunker, Yarnia, The Illuminati, The Great Universe, Rogue CONclave, Worldly Debate Region, SECFanatics, Zero Zero Zero Zero, MentosLand, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands, Bus Stop, The Local Supermarket, The Dumpster Behind the Coffee Shop, Gypsy Lands, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Union of the Kind Ones, United Otter Emirates, Fredonia, Memeverse, Arctic, Northwest Territories, Toronto, Montreal, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, British Columbia, The Holy Church of Roads, Kitchener Ontario, Canadian Confederation, Agora, Embassies for Everyone, and The Music Interchange.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Thanksgiving
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Thanksgiving is ranked 1,980th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Kuroari||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Black secret technique machine shot”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Pardenturn||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“La vérité écrasée sur terre est toujours la vérité.”|
|3.||The Thankful Province of Eastern Forestavia||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Happy Thanksgiving!”|
|4.||The Constitutional Republic of AU912 Mystical Council Consulate||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“Thank You for Your Support”|
|5.||The Republic of Gravy||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Gravy for all”|
|6.||The Land of 1000 Dances||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Mashed Potato do the Turkey Trot”|
|7.||The Republic of Sweeze 1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Hi!”|
|8.||The Colony of Cindy Lou Who Two||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Hello Sailor”|
|9.||The Colony of The Butter Man||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“I'm Coming For You Al Roker!”|
|10.||The Many Cooks of Many cooks spoil the broth||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“No one who cooks, cooks alone”|
Regional Poll • is christmas dinner or thanksgiving dinner better?
Poll called by The Republic of Sweeze 1
Voting opened 1 day 11 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Republic of Sweeze 1 created a new regional poll: "is christmas dinner or thanksgiving dinner better?".
- : The Republic of Sweeze 1 arrived from Sweeze.
- : Embassy established between Thanksgiving and The Music Interchange.
- : Thanksgiving turkeys ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Cindy Lou Who Two agreed to construct embassies with The Music Interchange.
- : Dragontale of the region The Music Interchange proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Stellar Dominion of Arduo of the region Octoarma withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Thanksgiving and Embassies for Everyone.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Travelling Region.
- : The Friendly backpacker of The Eternal Sightseer departed this region for Travelling Region.
Thanksgiving Regional Message Board
"You were ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate."
*Helps herself to another serving of stuffing and drowns it in gravy*
No option for thinking both are equally good? (or bad, depending on how much of a grump one is)