|Currency||Official Gold Ingot|
The Empire of Kublam is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 2.479 billion Kublamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhazk. The average income tax rate is 82.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kublamian economy, worth 463 trillion Official Gold Ingots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 186,790 Official Gold Ingots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy, and sex changes are routinely performed at Kublam's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kublam's national animal is the Sacred Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kublam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, sex changes are routinely performed at Kublam's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, the police crack down on tax evaders without mercy.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Kublam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Kublam endorsed The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Kublam withdrew its endorsement from The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Kublam endorsed The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Kublam endorsed The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
Endorsements Received: 64 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Fraxhemark, H-Zhena, Aelitia, Am Echad, Roissyland, Fedele, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Izonno, Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Marrico, Bacon Land, The Happian Union, Hizuru, Greater New Islew, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Tim Stark, Axdel, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Yutogolan, Solarfall, The Romanum Legio, The Holy Empire of Moronica, The Angel of Charity, Ravendi, Indovinesia, East Malaysia, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, Someseni, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, and 14 others.TheRuthenians, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Astroa, Aleister, Funkadelia, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Opossum Slayer, and Kangarawa.