The Compassionate Republic of Headpat Central is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.842 billion Headpat Centralians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Headpat City. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Headpat Centralian economy, worth a remarkable 1,582 trillion florins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 231,336 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends, and pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Headpat Central's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Headpat Central voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, they say that Headpat Centralians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Headpat Central lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Headpat Central, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
Endorsements Received: 145 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Kaigi, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Akorial, Kangarawa, New Birblands, Amjedia, CopyCato, Asendavia, Euricanis, Wiranath, Harro Waarudho, Kriov, Riveraland, Sansangra, Brotherland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Gorbastan, Wizardonia, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Peatiktist, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Urimel, Unger under over, Dreamersistan, Goodnamesarerare, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, United China Nation, Neruch, Axdel, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Ridann, Osterreich und Ungarn, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Bullpups, Enlil, Freedom Fascists, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Broengtopia, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Talitoa, Kilkire, and 95 others.The United Asian Republics, The New Wisconsin Empire, Roliganistan, The United Neo American Union, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, Todd McCloud, Marrabuk, Under Sea Desert, Drunken Seal Islands, Martonica, Merlovich, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Kalaratri, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Monteconstance, FreedomIand, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kelsyth, Warren democracy, Bai Lung, Imperial Akatsuki, Ripsylvania, Calbee, Plazland, Ad Honorem Dei, Republic of New India, Fellon, Waldenes, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Barfleur, Lingu, The Eternal Land of Jong, Rohanland, Belora Gyles, United Dirtpile, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Raunch, Azureano, Roissyland, Vaskeden, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, San Castillo, Yossito II, Imprisoned Freeman, Tassirion, Spiruvania, Quinto Piano, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Distro-Spartica, Ephem, Modra, New Leganes, Oofery, Samaltak True, Zang0, The Federation of Osea and Yukotobonia, Kavanos, 3 14159265358979323846264, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Oerkar, Neptunian Military Administration, Sunsistan, Neue Leipzig, Yelkinam, Amabilis, Strelizia, Rawdank, and Flying Snow.