The Republic of Centia Deran is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Swagmaster with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.39 billion Centia Deranians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Circle City. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Centia Deranian economy, worth 126 trillion Zipcoins a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 91,024 Zipcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
For 25 Zipcoins tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act, and unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Circle City make great practice for foreign snipers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Centia Deran's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Centia Deran was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Circle City make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, for 25 Zipcoins tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Centia Deran.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Amerion, Qvait, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Treir, Bleakfoot, Marinho Islands, Nowa Europa, Wehraboos, New Briantown, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Holota, Belschaft, Erinor, Tsunamy, Canmore, Blondiesland, Qawe, Kandorith, Armonitopia, The Altan, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Levistian, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Crystal Creation, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Doge Land, Enplatia, Eskvenn, NIGHTRAY, Land Without Shrimp, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ipugao, Tughampton, Banglazstrogaria, and 38 others.The Stolen Lands, Soem, Shuckle Empire, Sedunn, Direwolf1, Ralphburg, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The United Australian States, Breizlovakia, Kaoia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, The Kies, Jehenna, New Sanet, Bizzie, Independent State of Arstotzka, New Plant, The American Anarchist Empire, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Nyxonia, and Drystar.