The 8023d p14y32 of Mavenu is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 30.511 billion Mavenuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Area. The average income tax rate is 59.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Mavenuan economy, worth a remarkable 2,690 trillion Bucks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 88,195 Bucks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The people's love for Leader is little more than self-preservation, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants, and private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mavenu's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is National Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Mavenu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, the people's love for Leader is little more than self-preservation.
- : Mavenu was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Mavenu lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, beating a dead horse is a scientific endeavor.
- : Following new legislation in Mavenu, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Direwolf1, Erinor, Drystar, Uvalor, Curlyhoward, Marinho Islands, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Holota, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Qvait, Amerion, Yeses, Blondiesland, Belschaft, Bawkie, Beepee, Nowa Europa, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Scu Greinne, Westenhald, Aumeltopia, Treir, Kaleidescooptopia, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Land Without Shrimp, Agletgreenia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Charisma Bonus, North Prarie, Ipugao, Eastern Mekong, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, Ebonhand, LadyRebels, JavaSiege, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Galebland, Danily, and Esfalsa.