The Kingdom of Ozstan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Peter with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.714 billion Ozstanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Perth. The average income tax rate is 82.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ozstanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,122 trillion crowns a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,531 crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, the government makes bereaved siblings into bereaved orphans, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ozstan's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ozstan's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ozstan's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Ozstan relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.
- : Ozstan applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Ozstan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Ozstan ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Ozstan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
- : Ozstan was endorsed by The United States of Kenaniahistan.
- : Ozstan was endorsed by The Republic of Estandarte.
- : Ozstan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Nolan Burg.