|Capital||No man's land|
|Faith||The cult of Arnie|
|Currency||Cheap plastic coin|
The Dictatorship of A leftover country is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Skynet with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.251 billion Country bumpkins hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of No man's land. The average income tax rate is 75.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient leftover countryian economy, worth 852 trillion Cheap plastic coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 136,432 Cheap plastic coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, and relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. A leftover country's national animal is the T-800, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The cult of Arnie.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in A leftover country, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in A leftover country, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : A leftover country endorsed The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : A leftover country was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Following new legislation in A leftover country, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in A leftover country, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile.
- : A leftover country endorsed The OMG Somy Won Now Endorse Him of North Prarie.
- : A leftover country endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Srevana.
- : A leftover country endorsed The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : A leftover country was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Erinor, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Saciu, Quiescent, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Awjan, Hanguk-Nippon, Jaxon, Rebel-topia, Xandev, Jehenna, Barabarom, Anachronolandia, Stoniamera, Luddinlande, Aumeltopia, Ariankido, Maletora, Herbert Island, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Tsvetania, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Republic Clovakh, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Akindom, USNE2018, Farengeto, Dasko, Ostanasia, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Choodox, Agalaesia, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Novagentum, Nankyoku Tairiku, Mew Nation, Pays de Loire, Roavin, and 21 others.Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Qawe, Milvands, Negoshi, Cuuldere, Phanama, Chew Zim, United Federated States of Omega, P R of China, Aurcania, Vincent Field, Rabbitz, BootJack, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Srevana, North Prarie, and Untied Provinces of Atlantica.