|Leader||Federal Council of Indolos|
The Democratic Republic of Indolos is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Federal Council of Indolos with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.258 billion Indolosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jaipur. The average income tax rate is 69.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Indolosian economy, worth 134 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 106,647 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
There are no more heroes any more, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled, and children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indolos's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, billions of Rupees are spent to take high-quality photos of the Wolf Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, 90% of active duty IAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, the Treasury and Finance Ministry have been outsourced.
Endorsements Received: 90 » The Filippinas, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Xandev, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Kringalia, Land Without Shrimp, New Vancouvere, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Barokah, Erinor, PenguinPies, Barabarom, Farelonia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Farengeto, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Abarri, Sedunn, Beepee, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Mapico, Elan Sleazebaganno, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Techganet, Well F, Alaninia, Kiasu-ism, Valdutz, New Briantown, and 40 others.Sandaoguo, Theorin, Yeldarbsland, Ralphburg, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Avia Lavanda, Myness, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, Catillos, Andinla, Volaworand, Philippinia, Steampunk Engineers, Curlyhoward, Tepertopia, The Tecorogan Federation, Pamela And Hepatitis, Qawe, Efferalt, Phanama, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Ofaria, Alfama, Tsvetania, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Novum Sina, and Integria.