|Leader||Lilith Ta Diktatora|
The Dictatorship of Spiruvania is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lilith Ta Diktatora with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, rampant corporate plagiarism, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 976 million Spiruvanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leadertopia. The average income tax rate is 75.7%.
The Spiruvanian economy, worth 119 trillion Spiras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 121,981 Spiras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Oracles predict landslide victories for Lilith Ta Diktatora for the next 50 years, it's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spiruvania's national animal is the Winged-Serpent, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spiruvania was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Spiruvania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Spiruvania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Spiruvania, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking.
- : Following new legislation in Spiruvania, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Spiruvania was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Spiruvania, it's widely agreed that to tennis players love means nothing.
- : Following new legislation in Spiruvania, oracles predict landslide victories for Lilith Ta Diktatora for the next 50 years.
- : Spiruvania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Spiruvania, children who believe in the tooth fairy are frequently shipped off to Bigtopia.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Marrabuk, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Someseni, Liberstankonia, Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, East Malaysia, Eagas, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, Am Echad, Ridann, Evrigenis, Acronis, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Pakitsk, Modra, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Eudinity, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Aivintis, Oofery, Coruh, Technocratic Tagalog, Headpat Central, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, and Santa Dystopia.